Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Lost 30 lbs in 6 months. Can anyone tell me my body type? I am lost.

Hi everyone. So I went to H&M tonight and tried on a dress that I ended loving! However I am on a weight loss journey and want to lose at least another 20 lbs before I buy it. I have been obese/ overweight all my life and I have lost almost 30 lbs so far and I cant quite distinguish what my body type is. Keep in mind I am the smallest ive been since HS.

What is my body type? I am still perplexed. I always thought I was an apple shape but at this point I am not so sure! I am not self aware of these things and I need a little help as my eyes may fail to see something. Any imput greatly appreciated! I guess this is a semi victory post too, as I can fit in something like this without feeling 100% disgusted haha :)

EDIT: Forgot the pictures sorry!

https://imgur.com/a/KbEsnqN

submitted by /u/luxorcairo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V9rdFL

No comments:

Post a Comment