Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I feel out of control around food

Hi there,

So I'm posting this from a throwaway because a lot of people in my real life know my reddit username and well...I'm a little ashamed.

I'm 23, 5'3 SW: 175 CW: 132 GW: 120

I've been losing weight very slowly over the last 5 or so years. I was sitting at 140 for about 2 years before I decided to get serious and start working on my weight loss again. I lost 10 pounds between October and December thanks to CICO and this sub. Maintained that for awhile, gained back 5 in the last month or so because of exam stress.

Now I'm trying to get back on track, eating 1200-1300 calories a day and I've lost a few pounds again, but I'm finding it really hard to control myself around food. I think I've always had this problem but it didn't become apparent until I tried to lose weight. Every night I go to bed and think "tomorrow is a new day, don't get yourself down about how you ate today" but It doesn't matter how much I vow not to do it again, as soon as food is in front of me, I want it. I want to take a huge portion at dinner. I want to eat the bag of chips. I want to eat the chocolate bar. Not because I'm hungry, just because I want to eat it . I literally feel like I can't control myself and I don't know what to do. I try to eat balanced meals (fat, carbs and protein in all 3 meals usually) and again, it's not like I'm even hungry.

I feel like a slave to my cravings and I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me any advice?

submitted by /u/throwaway215485
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GWDmoM

No comments:

Post a Comment