Friday, May 3, 2019

Lurker - 27F 5'4" SW: 198 CW: 194 GW: 140

Hi everyone. I'm a lurker who has just started a new journey this week. I've been chubby most of my life, and have always hovered between 150 - 165lbs. Between 2013 - 2015, I put on 50 pounds from the stress of college and a few very severe depressive episodes.

I managed to get back down to 173 in early 2018, then gained it all back later that year, which ended up being the most stressful, chaotic year of my life. (I'm actually surprised I didn't gain even more weight during that time.) Though, that experience wasn't totally pointless - it's become ingrained for me to avoid excess sugar. I hope other healthy eating habits become similarly ingrained.

Since I'm now finally in a stable position with no more uncertainties, there's no better time than than now to crack down on my diet.

I'm also planning on signing up for a gym membership. I know weight loss primarily comes from diet, but since I work a desk job I need to be less sedentary. It'll make me feel better.

I've set a goal of 1350 for CICO, but I might adjust it depending on how much I end up exercising. I plan to eat healthy most of the time and allow myself one indulgence a week, so long as I carefully budget for it. (I need to keep my Friday pizza night in order to stay sane, it gives me something to look forward to all week!)

I look forward to hearing from everyone and participating in this sub!

submitted by /u/icedblacktea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JfV6gO

No comments:

Post a Comment