Monday, May 13, 2019

My first 10 pounds!

I started my weight loss journey about 6 weeks ago, eating better and working out three days a week to start, and I just stepped on the scale for the first time since.

The last time I was weighed was at a doctor's visit where I came in at 349lbs. Definitely not where I wanted to be, and after years of emotional, bored, and binge, eating I decided that I have had enough.

Today I stepped on the scale for the first time since that doctor's visit, and I thought I was seeing things! It said 339! I stepped off and right back on just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, and sure as shit! 339!! I'm so happy I was the only person in the gym at the time because I honestly cried.

This is the first time in 3 years that I've stepped on a scale to see that, instead of gaining weight, I've lost weight. No more excuses, no more self pity, I've got this!

submitted by /u/Cassiopeia2996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E6oDWS

No comments:

Post a Comment