Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Quick-fire Quiz?

Happy Wednesday supportive munchkins! I really enjoy when someone posts a question about people’s weight loss experience, and reading all the funny replies. So drum roll please:

  1. What’s been your most surprising NSV?
  2. What’s been your happiest NSV?
  3. What food is your ‘most dangerous food’?
  4. What food are you loving because it’s low-cal and tasty?
  5. What keeps you going when times get rough? (A mantra, an outlook, because you don’t want to go back to not being able to run for the bus)
  6. What are you looking forward to?

For me: 1. Finding bones (don’t make your own jokes!). My wrists and collarbone are back! 2. Happiest NSV is a change of outlook to being like WHEN can I get this weight loss done, not CAN I. 💪 3. Popcorn. It’s a low cal and fab snack but I eat a whole bag of it and my days suddenly wrecked.
4. Sweetcorn which I never had before! Okay I’m putting enough salt on for an insta-heart arrack but baby steps. 5. So when I have a bad day and indulge it’s ‘it’s a marathon, not a race’ and ‘you’re undoing a lifetime of bad habits you are going to slip up/it will take time.’ When I have a really bad day and want to quit I remember being worried about fitting in airplane seats. I also think ‘if I quit, what’s the alternative?’ I go back to my old eating habits and gain ten stone? Nah 6. I’m looking forward to losing 50lbs and being halfway to my goal AND to being able to go and have that warm feeling of smaller clothes!

submitted by /u/popcorndragon93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GT2JYG

No comments:

Post a Comment