Sunday, May 5, 2019

Reaching my goal with a PT

So, I've been on a weight loss journey for about a year now. At first it was going well but after a summer vacation back home I found myself in my old lifestyle. I was miserable. A couple months and a break up later I was determined to get back on track. I like going to the gym but I just don't know what exercises to do, how to increase my weight properly and I had some terrible form on certain exercises. So, I decided to hire a personal trainer.

Best. Decision. Ever.

I'm the kind of person who hates to fail in front of others or let others down. So having someone watch me do my workout and push me (kindly) to my limit has been awesome. I look forward to my workouts everyday. This past month alone I've seen 10 pounds shed off my body like it was nothing. I'm more energetic, stronger and just all around healthier. And my trainer has started asking me to their normal workouts as a workout buddy (separate from our classes and of no charge.)

My trainer for the first two weeks made me send him pictures of everything I ate. Telling me what to keep and what to throw out of my diet. Some things were tough but the changes have been easier as time goes by. If you're struggling with committing to a gym or not knowing what to do, I would suggest getting at least a couple lessons with a personal trainer if you can afford it.

Now....if I could get my friends and colleagues to stop offering me chocolates and candies...

submitted by /u/Saphira_Brightscales
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DOO0vX

No comments:

Post a Comment