Sunday, May 5, 2019

Elliptical machine for weight loss. Thoughts?

Hi everyone!

F\27\ 5'5"/165 cm, SW: 201lb/91.4 kg, CW: 196.4 lb/89.3 kg, GW: 145 lb/65.9 kg

My official start date was yesterday and is the highest I have ever weighed in my entire life. Anyways, I have always liked the elliptical.

I just wanted to see if anyone has had success with mostly using an elliptical for weight loss. I know that it sure wears me out, (I increase levels of difficulty as high as I can) but I'm not sure if it is effective for weight loss and/or muscle toning. The highest level I've been able to maintain is level 6.

Any thoughts, suggestions, stories, etc. are much appreciated. Do you love, like, or hate the elliptical?

PS- I will be doing weights for strength training in addition to the elliptical.

Edit: To clarify, I'm well aware of the need for calorie control and that nutrition is the #1 way I'm going to lose weight. I'm just curious about others' experiences with a particular piece of equipment used for exercise.

submitted by /u/jalmsrdldn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PNxGk7

No comments:

Post a Comment