Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Scale obsession

I'm going to try and make this short. I (34m) started my weight loss journey at 385 lbs. In a little over 11 months I'm down to the 275 lb. neighborhood. I should be ecstatic. I always thought 275 would be a great weight for me, I'm 6'5" and have a very large frame, however I dont look anything like I thought I would at 275. I'm a recovering addict, and any addict worth their salt is good at obsessing. My wife is worried that I'm going to obsess so much that I start trying to lose weight in unhealthy ways. So we agreed I'm not going to step on a scale for the foreseeable future. How have you guys gotten okay with your body image? What tools can I use to help with my obsessing? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/bellyphlop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LuLscC

No comments:

Post a Comment