Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Updated: I made you guys something! likwidtek's epic weight loss spreadsheet!

Usually when I post my updates I include my data as well. It looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/zjcsqqK.png

I've had a few people ask me for a copy and I've always put off fully automating it so that you don't need to know how to use excel to make it work and to set it up for the first time. So I went ahead and did that. I know it's not perfect and there are some things that could be improved so please give me feedback if you use it.

The reason why I made this was because none of the weight trackers out there had all the information I wanted. These are the questions I wanted answered when I look at my weight loss chart:

  • I weight 275 pounds and want to get to 198, how long will it take me if I lose 2 pounds per week average? Or 1.5 pounds, etc
  • How much have I lost so far?
  • How much am I losing per day?
  • How much am I losing per week?
  • Am I above or below where I should be right now?
  • If I keep losing at this pace, what date will I ACTUALLY hit my goal?
  • How many pounds until I hit my goal?
  • How long have I been on this weight loss journey?
  • How many more days until I hit my goal?
  • What percentage of my body mass have I lost?
  • What percentage of my goal have I reached?

I wanted all of this information at a glance and pretty to look at. I know it's not an app or super fancy but if you're like me, like seeing this kind of data, and making the information visible helps you stay accountable, you'll like this too.

You'll need a Google account for this to work.

Click here to get a copy for yourself

I included a "HELP" tab in the spreadsheet but here's a run down of that help and information.

  1. To use this chart first you need a google account. Then click File, then MAKE A COPY. Name it whatever you want. Once you have your own copy, you can then fill out the green boxes on the right. Put in your Start date, Start Weight, Goal Weight and Goal Pounds per week (how much you want to lose per week).

  2. Click the chart then hover over it to see floating summary box. If you have any questions, message /u/likwidtek on reddit, visit /r/4HourBodySlowCarb on reddit or email likwidtek@gmail.com. Hope this chart helps you as much as it is helping me!

  3. Make sure to weigh in at least every Saturday. You can weigh in as much as you want but you will need those Sat totals if you're interested in what you're actually losing every week. If you don't have a chance to weigh in on saturday, just retype your most current weight into the box next to Saturday.

  4. Pick a goal that is reasonable. Don't expect that you're going to lose 4 pounds a week. Make sure your goal is POSSIBLE. If you don't know, ask your doctor or chose something like 1 pound a week. Additionally this dynamic spreadsheet will only work up to 1,000 rows. If your number of days is larger than 1,000 rows, email me at likwidtek@gmail.com and I will make you a custom sheet.

Most recent Change Log: https://i.imgur.com/aqTZXCF.png

Previous post: https://np.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/24hv3d/i_made_you_guys_something_likwidteks_epic_weight/

submitted by /u/likwidtek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vMR1J2

No comments:

Post a Comment