Monday, May 13, 2019

Starting my long-term CICO journey

Hey everyone, this post is really just to document my journey with properly following CICO and also to get a bit of encouragement. I have yo-yoed up and down with my weight over the last 2 years, going from my usually stable weight of 129 lbs down to 117 lbs at one point, and now I'm at my heaviest weight ever of 136 lbs. I know that these weights may be very low for some but I am not happy with how I look or how I feel and need a change. Today I'm on the shockingly low calories of 900 calories in order to achieve the 1lb a week weight loss, my basal metabolic rate is 1400 calories. This sounds very low but according to the maths, this is what must be done? Either way I want to thank the community for giving me the push to view my weight loss in a long-term way rather than trying to quickly drop 5 lbs.

submitted by /u/futureblondegal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JyA2Sy

No comments:

Post a Comment