Monday, May 13, 2019

Accountability Post Day 1

38F CW:186lb GW:130lb

I am sick of wanting to lose weight. I know what needs to be done, why can't I just stick with it and do it?!?! This r/loseit community inspires me every day with it's success stories, I am ready to be a success story!

I have had some weight loss success in the past - as much as 30 lbs. But now it's all back on and I'm ready to wave goodbye to it again, for good.

I am going to start small - cut out junk food after supper (except a treat on weekends), and have a salad a day on top of a balanced diet. I'm going to track using the Lose It app and aim for 1500 calories a day. And some form of exercise each day.

My regular meals aren't bad but could use more veggies. It's the snacks that get me - I feed my feelings with potato chips and chocolate.

One day at a time, please help me get there!

submitted by /u/lady_lose_it
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qaem0F

No comments:

Post a Comment