Monday, May 6, 2019

STOP THE SUGAR.

I’ll make this short and sweet (lol). Stop the sugar. There’s so much sugar in so much food nowadays that it’s disgusting. I stopped eating candy, cake, chocolate, overly sugary fruits, and stopped drinking carbonated sodas and drinks.

I did this mostly because I realized how horrendous it is for your body. The amount of sugar in ONE can of soda is almost as much as the daily recommended intake. A large soda at a fast food place or a movie theater alone is 4 TIMES MORE your daily recommended intake.

This was the only change I made to my diet. I kept eating all the other crap I eat (which is slowly changing to healthier alternatives). I still eat pizza and cheeseburgers and shit. However, I also noticed how much weight I lost.

I’m a 23 year old, 6’1” male. After stopping all sugar intake, I lost 23 pounds in a month. I hovered between 220 and 225 for so long, and I dropped to 200 after a month of no sugar. It’s absurd how much sugar can destroy you. I’m not even one to be concerned with weight loss at the moment. I was more concerned about the health of my teeth, how sugar intake can harm your breathing (I’ve read that soda can cause lung problems), and because I discovered just how repulsive the amount of sugar is in food nowadays. However, I also ended up losing a ton of weight in the process too. I didn’t think it would make as big of a difference in only a month, but I was wrong.

Seriously, if you cut sugar and keep to it, it does wonders not just for weight loss, but for overall health. Literally anything that has sugar, just don’t eat it. There are other diet ideas I’ve had too that I’m moving towards, but this was the first. I don’t post to subs like this often because like I mentioned before, I wasn’t totally focused on weight loss recently, but I felt compelled to share my process so others might hopefully benefit from it.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/albert1357
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VHc1iV

No comments:

Post a Comment