Monday, May 6, 2019

Intermittent Fasting

Hello people, I'm starting a weight loss plan and would love if anyone can review it and tell me if something is wrong with it. My end goal is to gain muscle and lose all my fat. I'm 5'8 28% B.F 93.3 KGs and starting an intense workout regimen. First 3 weeks will be 4 days per week weight training and cardio (2 Days HIIT 2 constant rate). Second and third 3 weeks will be 5 days Per week higher volume weight training and cardio (2 HIIT 3 constant rate). Fourth 3 weeks will incorporate super sets and will be 6 days per week weight training and cardio (3 Days HIIT 2 constant rate). My meal plan will be about 15 hour fasting and 4 hour eating window, most probably 2 meals, one will be 2 chicken breasts, 1 full wheat pita bread, 2 whey protein scoops, yoghurt, and about 2 cups of green salad. Then for second meal it'll be more random but it'll contain around 800 cals ( 20% fat, 80% carbs). Am I consuming too high protein, fats, or carbs? I'm trying to gain as much muscle as possible and still lose fat. Would this plan be good plan if I continue it for 3-5 months?

submitted by /u/PretendBite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J3xWut

No comments:

Post a Comment