Tuesday, May 7, 2019

SV Down 50 lbs from New Years. What worked for me.

Progress Pic

Weight Data Chart

Graph of Weight Loss

28 yr old male, 5’10”, went from roughly 174 to 125 in a little over four months.

Started with keto, which I’d done some of before. I found it easier to start by changing what I ate before I worked on how much I ate. For me, switching to a bunch of meat and cheese early on made it easier down the line to restrict calories. Also, seeing the daily measurements from my wi-fi connected scale was a HUGE motivation factor.

After a month or so I started restricting when I ate and how much. I slowly made my way towards IF and OMAD (intermittent fasting, one meal a day). The last month or so I tried every other day fasting (one meal every other day with water or zero calorie drinks only in between.) I was having trouble sticking to it towards the end, so I tried a couple of extended fasts. First a three day, then a seven day. These worked for me, but of course be careful and do your research if you try it.

A lot of the time I was sporadically going to the gym, but it was on and off. Went nearly every day at one point, then would miss a week. :-p

If you have any questions, let me know!

submitted by /u/Justokayscott
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vHvJfF

No comments:

Post a Comment