Friday, May 10, 2019

The Paper Towel Effect is Real! [182 > 167=15lbs]

Last night, I put on a dress that I knew fit me well... 15lbs ago. That dress now hangs like a potato sack. I was absolutely blown away because throughout most of my weight loss journey, it took a huge amount of weight to really see a difference. Now that I’m edging towards a healthy weight every single pound seems to make a difference. I’ve always seen this called the “paper towel effect” on this sub. The idea is that if you take a few sheets off a full roll of paper towels the roll doesn’t really shrink. As the roll gets closer to empty every single sheet makes a huge difference in size.

If you feel like you aren’t visually making progress just trust that eventually you will transform. No one commented on my weight loss or mentioned that I looked different until I had lost my first 70-80lbs. Now, people seem to take note every time I drop a size.

I’m F/31/283 > 167 = 116. My pants size has dropped from a 22 to a 10. I just stuck to CICO and trusted the process. It’s taken 15 months to get to this point.

NSFW Fat girl in underwear

submitted by /u/pizzadaughter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PZehfZ

No comments:

Post a Comment