Friday, May 10, 2019

How many times do you need to see the number on the scale before it is official?

OK, I have a serious question. The numbers have NOT moved for me this week--whatever--I am doing my 1200, cardio 30 min/5 days a week and I have had mega hideous stress. Also--I can not get my water intake under control :/

So today, I hop on the scale and see that it budged! like--almost 2 pounds since Monday! I ~think~ I may have just hit OnederLand AND my first 10% weight loss a few weird minutes ago. I got on and off the scale ten times, they all read under 200. Even in workout gear and a hairclip I was barely over 200.

So losers, how many times do you need to see a number before you call it real? I usually only track a pound loss if it stays away for more than 2 days of weighing in..I would die if I colored in a box and then it wasn't real.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/SlightlyCrazyCatMom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YkJ7m5

No comments:

Post a Comment