Monday, May 13, 2019

Those who have lost the weight, what does your loose skin look like now after maintaining for awhile?

Looong time lurker here and first off I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you whether you post progress pics or respond with advice or however you may contribute! I wouldn’t be on the path I am without this subreddit.

I have looked at countless pictures of amazing before and after transformations and read many accounts of loose skin after the initial weight loss. However, it doesn’t seem as common for people to post pics of the progress in the following years. Is there an unspoken reason I’m missing? It seems to me people should celebrate maintaining just as much!

Also, like a lot of us, I have my concerns about loose skin. Nothing can detract from the benefits of being healthier and altogether looking better, but this is something I want be prepared for and learn to love now (rather than be surprised and possibly disheartened later). Eve still, I know the biggest variable to loose skin is genetics and everyone’s story is different.

Now to my question: to everyone who has lost a lot or hit their goal weight and maintained for awhile, how are things now? Comparison pics from initially losing to now would be much appreciated, but anecdotes and words of wisdom are just as helpful :) hell, use this moment to brag on yourselves! Be proud for continuing your journey.

[i see this usually asked in the comments so here are my meager stats thus far lol F 25 5’2” SW: 238 CW: 230 GW: 130]

submitted by /u/bagel_fire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30gVa5H

No comments:

Post a Comment