Monday, May 13, 2019

Late night "snacks"

Hello, I've been lurking for probably about 4 months now and I've lost about 53 pounds.

Currently I'm 6' and 185 pounds, and my goal weight is 165 pounds, so only 20 pounds to go, which is awesome.

What's not awesome however, are my my late night "snacks" Lately, usually on Sundays and Mondays, I start binging, one moment i eat a light snack, the next, I have had like 700 calories, and this has had a massive impact on my weight loss, because I can't seem to break 185. I know I'm not hungry when I binge, and that it's mostly likely a combination of boredom and stress, but I can't seem to contain my cravings. Any tips?

submitted by /u/freechocolatedinner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WMufNi

No comments:

Post a Comment