Monday, May 13, 2019

Losing weight after binge eating

Long story short, I’ve gained around 40 pounds in the last five months due to binge eating getting so beyond out of control. I was around 135 (5’9 female) at the start of January and now I’m verging on 175. I’ve been on so many weight loss journeys in the past but I’ve never gained so much weight so quickly before. Does anyone have any tips for losing weight that’s been gained so fast? I feel like every time I try to stick with anything, I just get overwhelmed by how intensely my body has changed in less than half a year and the cycle repeats. I’ve been in therapy for a while but I still can’t seem to get a handle on things. Any help would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/clk3434
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YsPxQq

No comments:

Post a Comment