Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Today I'm falling off the wagon. Hard.

Two and a half weeks ago I weighed 202 pounds. A week later I was down to 196. Old habits die hard, and I panicked and self sabotaged. I'm up to 199. This morning instead of a banana I'm sitting here sipping chocolate milk. (1 cup sugar + 1 cup cocoa + 1 cup water. I used two table spoons in my milk). In a feeble attempt to at least make it sort of healthy I put powdered greens in it. At least it tastes horrible now. I ordered a powdered meal replacement in hopes that I can get some control back. (At least get SOME healthy things in me)

Sigh. It's going to be a long week. Back to square one. Take two on my weight loss journey begins today!

submitted by /u/Cressendra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ht91x9

No comments:

Post a Comment