Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Weight Loss Advice

I am looking for solid weight loss advice. 5' 230lbs 26 years old. I know working out and eating right, but I am asking for suggestions that worked for you and that I can try out. More specific tips and suggestions to help me. I am looking to lose minimal, 60 pounds. I used to weigh 180 and I got sick and found myself in and out of the hospital, on high doses of steroids, and just so sick I was drained of energy. I gained weight and ended up where I am now. It seems like whatever I try, my weight doesn't budge. My weight has also skyrocketed in weeks, going up 17 pounds in literally 10 days. Any ideas on why this could be happening?

submitted by /u/MSperduti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2E7ZScS

No comments:

Post a Comment