Tuesday, November 5, 2019

17f 179 lbs and having enabler parents

I started my weight loss journey a month ago and I lost like 10 pounds and weighed at my lowest which was 169lbs in 40 days by doing intermittent fasting. It was very hard since my parents are ALWAYS bringing in junk food and my mom NEVER cooks anything remotely healthy. Recently I was demotivated by them saying ohh just have this or this wouldn’t affect anything a slice of pizza won’t make you gain all the weight back and guess what a bite after a bite made me gain back the 10lbs. I feel demotivated to lose weight right now and I was wondering if anyone can give me tips on how to lose the weight while being surrounded by many temptations

submitted by /u/nourrkhaled
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rb5Q8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment