Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Losing significant weight for the future of my relationship

I have struggled with my weight throughout my entire life, I currently have a BMI of 46.3. I am seeing other effects of this on my health, things like joint issues, carpal tunnel, sleep aponea and general fatigue.

I need to do something about this.

I just feel like anything I do will be a failure, and that I will start something and wont get the results I would like and it would result in a relapse and weight gain. Its happened before so why not again.

My partner and I would like to buy an acreage in the next few years, however he has concerns over my health relating to my weight and fitness level, and when it comes down to it, if I cannot pay a mortgage due to health issues he wouldn't want to buy. I know it sounds harsh but we have spoken at length and I agree aswell.

I don't know where to start or what to do. I currently have an intake appointment with a government funded weight loss service, but im scared I will fail that too, and I am scared that im using waiting for that appointment as an excuse to not do anything about it until then.

I just dont know what to do, and I need some guidance

submitted by /u/EllzTrap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36y4jKp

No comments:

Post a Comment