Monday, November 4, 2019

Waiting to hit my goal weight feels like counting down the days to Christmas

I'm in a weird place right now. I'm feeling really great, mentally and physically. I'm still a while away from my goal weight and any ultimate goal weight but I'm definitely feeling better already.

Here's the thing, while I 100% agree that weight loss is a LIFESTYLE change, not a temporary thing. The truth of the matter is that the actual weight loss part, eating in a deficit and watching the pounds drop, is supposed to be temporary. One day I won't be doing this specific part anymore.

I've been making these changes for as long as I have, I'm completely sure I will hit my goals eventually... Hopefully in 2020. Because of that feeling, it's like I'm counting down the days to Christmas. I feel inpatient, I just want to achieve this, I want to be thin, feel great, look great. It's like I've stop identifying with my current self, it's like future thin me is trapped in present fat me lol.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PIfpGO

No comments:

Post a Comment