Monday, November 4, 2019

Does anyones weight hover around certain numbers or plateu at the same numbers?

Every time I start getting overweight and start cutting back/exercising, my weight will always stay around the same numbers. Back in 2015 when I started my first weight loss plan, I began to drop weight in strange increments. I weighed about 215 and dropped down to 203 then got stuck, dropped to 196 got stuck, 193 got stuck ... 186-183-176-173 so on until 163. I gained a bunch of weight back up to 193 and then started dieting again which I then dropped like so, 186-183-176... Why do I usually plateau around the 6's and 3's? Is my brain just looking for patterns and coincidentally finding them or is there something to it? Does anyone else plateau around certain numbers?

submitted by /u/Jennings91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CdT3VE

No comments:

Post a Comment