Saturday, November 2, 2019

2 pounds from goal weight but feeling disappointed in my results

F22, 5’1, SW: 170, CW: 137, GW:135

Looking for some words of advice and encouragement. I started my weight loss journey in May. I’ve never been at a weight that has made me feel comfortable with myself, but I’ve always carried my weight very well. In college I probably was at a steady 150 until senior year when I gained the 20 extra pounds. I decided to do a major lifestyle change in order to lose weight and I was shocked how much better about myself I felt even after losing just 10 pounds. I set my goal weight at 135 for no concrete reason besides the fact I truly could not imagine more than 35 pounds off of my body (I had no clue where that weight would even come from). I’m 137 right now so I’m 2 pounds away from my goal weight. I’m extremely proud of myself for sticking to this weight loss, I feel so much more confident in myself and worked really hard, but when I look in the mirror I don’t look like I thought I would when I decided to set 135 as my goal. I look in the mirror and I think that I could lose 10 more pounds and potentially that could be where I would be happy. Does anyone have any advice for changing their goal weight? I’m struggling thinking I’ve been so close to my goal only to not be as happy as I thought I would be now that I’m almost there.

submitted by /u/cheezgirl6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N7QNW8

No comments:

Post a Comment