Saturday, November 2, 2019

Antibiotics and temporary weight gain...frustrating. Anyone else experience?

5’8” Female 27 150ish LBs Goal weight : 130-140ish..

Antibiotics and weight gain/stall... meds making me so unmotivated

Was on two doses of antibiotics (almost done with the second) for two weeks in October. My weight loss progress has completely stalled and I’m up 2 lbs.

Seriously so hard to stay on track when you’re basically back up to where you started in October.

At the start of October, I was 153/154 at 5’8. Now with the meds I’m 151/152...

Anyone have any experience with antibiotics causing temporary weight gain? I know I have not been eating enough to cause a lb or 2 lb weight gain!!

submitted by /u/lillytigerflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C4Suxd

No comments:

Post a Comment