Saturday, November 2, 2019

Not exercising helped me to see more weight loss- short term

Okay, I’m not here to advocate a no-exercising lifestyle. This was just a little experiment for me.

I would work out every second or third day and see major fluctuations, mostly weight gain during this period and then slight weightloss. However, this week, I wanted to see what happened when I stopped exercising for a little bit. The last time I exercised was last Sunday and I was 110.1 kgs (242.7 lbs). At this Sunday morning, I now weigh in at 108.0kgs (238 lbs) . That’s a 2 kg weightloss in a week or 4.7 lbs.

I know this is probably the water weight that occurs due to cardio or sore muscles from weightlifting, but it does feel nice. I think I’ll continue this for one more week just to see what happens before I start exercising again (Will do an update next week Sunday).

I exercise because I want to build my endurance and strength primarily, not to lose weight. I eat at a calorie deficit to lose weight and this took me a while to differentiate.

Has anyone ever tried this?

submitted by /u/Long-train-rides
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32bpChB

No comments:

Post a Comment