Saturday, November 16, 2019

20lbs away from my goal after a 6 lb weight loss in one week. Is that too fast?

I’m 5’7 female 174.4lbs.

I’ve slowly lost 25lbs over 3 months. I’m now just 20lbs overweight so I want to lose 20 more pounds. My goal is 1-2lbs a week. I want to do it healthy so I’m not in a rush to do it fast.

I was working out before so I was eating around 1500 calories a day. I didn’t work out this week so I decided to lower my calories to 1200 to compensate for the lack of exercise and I ended up losing 6lbs in 6 days.

This seems too fast for me. I’m concerned because people always say that if you lose weight too fast, it won’t stay off.

This can’t be water weight because I had an initial loss of 7lbs when I first started that I assumed was water weight. I woke up a whole pound lighter this morning.

Should I eat more calories? Even if I’m not hungry?

submitted by /u/isthatallreal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35bZ1my

No comments:

Post a Comment