Monday, November 18, 2019

21m 5’ 9’’ wanting you lose extra 14 pounds

I have been have been going through a bit of a weight loss plateau. I went from 175lbs to 164lbs in the span of about a month and a half. I am trying to get to my goal weight of 150lbs by the end of January; what I have been mostly focusing on is a diet of high fats, moderate proteins, and low carbohydrates. In addition, I follow a 16:8 diet were I eat from 1pm-8pm. My caloric consumption ranges from 1300-1600 a day. Do you have any advise as to how I can lose the extra 14 pounds and start looking lean?

Meals;

Breakfast: skip

Lunch: vegetable salad, with spinach, avocado and a plant based whey shake

Snack: 24-30 almonds

Dinner: lean chicken with cauliflower, broccoli, and have a spinach strawberry and blueberry smoothie for dessert.

submitted by /u/Shermancyclist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rXSvRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment