Monday, November 18, 2019

Calorie Deficit Question

So I'm just starting out my weight loss journey and need some clarification on my deficit and how it works on my body.

I've calculated my maintenance calories and subtracted 1000 to get my 1285 a day calorie goal as per the first day page on the subreddit.

I've started running a few times a week, and burn around 200-350 calories depending on how far I go. Is it okay to stick to eating 1285 calories on those days, or do I have to eat more? I read that eating less than 1000 calories a day is bad, but what happens if i eat 1285 but burn 300 and am therefore under 1000 net? Will it hurt me?

Also, is eating 1285 calories and burning 300 equally as bad as if I just straight up eat 985?

I usually end up eating a bit extra after my runs because I'm just naturally hungrier, but it's normally only around 80 to 100 calories in the form of a banana.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Callme_lex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XmBxZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment