Tuesday, November 12, 2019

54 F SW: 170 CW: 155 GW: 145 How do you feel about eating back exercise calories

So....I have finally lost weight, something I have wanted to do for so long but just couldn't get it together. I am 5'7" and was 170 pounds. I have a pretty larger frame, and am now down to 155. I feel great! But the weight loss is so slow now, in fact I have not lost an ounce in 3 weeks. SO FRUSTRATING.

I am really trying to hunker down to get the rest of this weight off. My goal is 145 (which I know seems a little high for my height) but it will be my lowest weight ever in my adult life, and I am 10 pounds from that goal.

I have been losing by just tracking my calories on "lose it". And I have also lowered my carb intake, and am exercising more....oh an I cut out my nightly glass of wine.

My question is this: If I work out - let's say run 3 miles on the treadmill - should I log that and take the calories that it gives me back? For example, today I did just that, I ran 3 miles, and the lose it app adds 250 ish caloiries back into my daily allotment. I am only eating 1200/day - so the extra 250 that running gives me makes a huge difference in my day. But then I wonder if that is why I am not losing - and am in this prolonged plateau state.

The other thing I am doing - is tracking every single bite to make sure I am on track.

Thanks for any advice!!

submitted by /u/livinindc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/370xeXP

No comments:

Post a Comment