Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Maintaining but still eating at a caloric deficit?

Hey! I’ve been on a weight loss journey for a while now, in the past few weeks I’ve been on a new-ish plan and I track my calories very closely and I’ve lost 6kg in 4 weeks. In the past few days my weight has stalled at 104.4 kg even though I’m eating the same amount (still at a caloric deficit), and it’s getting really frustrating! I know at the start you can lose a lot of water and stuff and then it slows, but it honestly doesn’t make sense to me that at a 500-1000calorie deficit I would be losing NOTHING. I know it will be something like hormones or weight fluctuations but I just need a reassurance that my weight will continue going down 😂😊

submitted by /u/ilostmycharger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rErDpY

No comments:

Post a Comment