Friday, November 1, 2019

Am I eating too little

So I finished the majority of my weight loss awhile ago but recently I decided to get leaner and hopefully get abs. While on my initial diet I would eat 1600 calories a day and it wasn't to bad. I am a Male 5'10 and about 168 pounds. I am much more active than I was however. I can only go a few days before binging, I don't know if its mental or I am actually eating to low. I am still losing weight with like two large binges a week, just slowly. I lift weights, distance run, and do ab workouts. I also have two gym blocks (2 hours) at school daily. Should i raise my intake in hopes of more stamina or just try to mentally toughen myself a little more?

submitted by /u/Born_of_Bronze
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33a4OZ1

No comments:

Post a Comment