Friday, November 1, 2019

Medical Weight Loss?

F28, 5'4", CW: 190lbs, GW: 130

Hey everyone! I'm needing some advice regarding medical weight loss. Over the past 10 years I've put on 80lbs and I've really been struggling to get to a healthier weight. My LDL levels are high as well as my blood pressure and I know if I don't do something about this now I'll have more health issues.

I set goals for myself to go to the gym M-F for 1.5 each day but then I get too nervous about not knowing my way around the equipment and looking the way I do. So I end up chickening out and staying home. Then I start kicking myself because that voice in my head is telling me "why didn't you just go?!".

Another hard part about this journey is going at it alone. I don't have anyone to workout with because most of the individuals in my circle are healthy. I've seen my doctor and she's prescribed me phentermine but I'm still having cravings for sugary drinks.

At this point I'm considering a medical weight loss clinic to assist me with the process of getting healthier and losing weight. The thing is - it's expensive! I spoke with a couple clinicals and they both offered personalized meal plans, appetite suppressants, and lipotropic B12 injections. Has anyone had experience with medical weight loss clinics (good/bad)?

submitted by /u/hollowofmyheart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r59yRD

No comments:

Post a Comment