Sunday, November 3, 2019

Am I losing water or fat?

Hi everyone! I 22M (98kg->94,5Kg)was trying to lose weight for a long time but it was always about making it all planed meals. I mean I would plan my whole day of eating including macros. It always felt like to much and discouraged my from sticking to it for more than a week every time I tried. Now all I do is eat with caloric deficit and if I can hit some macro goals then cool if not it’s still ok. I don’t plan it. It’s been 2 weeks and I lost 3,5kg. I know that is common to lose water weight but is it due to deficit of calories or due to healthier eating without that much salt? If it’s due to the salt intake/processed foods then I didn’t reduce it at all for know so is there a chance my weight loss is fat? I should add that I eat at least 0,8g of protein per kg of body mass and do workout in the gym so it should not be a muscle mass.

submitted by /u/KRUKM4N
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36tI7RI

No comments:

Post a Comment