Wednesday, November 13, 2019

An Air-fryer has been such a great ally in the weight loss journey however my insatiable fatness has found it's kryptonite.

The air fryer has helped me with completely avoiding frying things and has been a great easy-quick-fix-no-hassle-set-it-and-forget-it tool. It is also great with reheating meals and healthy snacks that I have portioned and made earlier in the week. I have however have found the one thing that would instantly make me fall off the wagon when it comes to fatty air fryer goodness: COOKIE DOUGH!!

Some well-meaning yet Satan reincarnate friend dropped off a bag of gourmet cookie dough for me and my friends at my house. You know how easy it is to pop four cookies on aluminum foil in an air fryer and have the absolute perfect cookies in a span of 5-7 minutes? VERY freakin easy. The air fryer simultaneously makes the top of the cookies crispy and cooked while leaving the bottom (due to the aluminum foil) gooey/underdone resulting in the absolutely perfect cookie. It is a nightmare. I have had 4 cookies a piece at three different nights past week and am currently drowning in a shameful puddle of my own weakness and cookie goodness. Anyone even thinking of passing by the cookie dough aisle at the supermarket beware! Don't do it. Turn around. Run.

submitted by /u/Daniiiiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32HkYIh

No comments:

Post a Comment