Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Food Replacement Help

Male, 18, 6'4 (195cm), 395lbs (179kg)

I'm beginning my weight loss journey officially today. I've already cut out most sugars to start and began working out a little but I've done a bit more reading and realize I need to cut out as much carb full foods as I can. The thing is, it's the main thing I eat. For breakfast I'm either eating potatoes or bagels. I come home for lunch and make some quick pasta. For dinner if my parents don't cook I just make pasta because it's simple, quick, and tastes great. I eat a loot of it and am just wondering if there's some good alternatives that are equally or more filling to look into instead? Any other advice to help me get going is appreciated as well

submitted by /u/PsychedelicGrape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qP4l0c

No comments:

Post a Comment