Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Unhealthy motivation only thing getting me results?

Though I'm really happy that I've lost the weight that I have, I really want to make this journey a consistent thing in my life. Not to get into too many details, but my two bursts of weight loss (30 pounds in 4.5 months at first and now 15+ pounds in months) have come from a place of anger and hurt with different people in my life. Although I'm glad I dealt with it through weightlifitng and not something unhealthy/harmful, I seem to dip back into just maintaining my weight when I get over that hurt. Are there any books or pieces of advice that could help me turn this into a constant as I'm going to be heading back into a really comfortable situation again soon? Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/SmartestDumbTeen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qRXpPE

No comments:

Post a Comment