Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Any weight loss tips?

(F, 172 lb, 5’5)

So I’m gaining weight at a SUPER RAPID pace, ever since I started highschool. 20 pounds gained in almost 2 months! I am on birth control, but I plan on switching soon since apparently the brand makes me gain a lot of weight, and I also just started highschool, so that may be a big factor, too.

I’m also a pretty “picky” eater. A lot of food textures I don’t like, such as quinoa, leafs (lettuce is fine, lettuce is good), meat, and a lot of fruits (the ones I really like so far are watermelon, oranges, apples, grapes (?), and that’s about it I think)

I want to get down to atleast 145, maybe 130, just so I’m not that overweight. Any tips? Please leave some recipes if you can to because I’m struggling to find vegetarian recipes that aren’t tofu, cheese, and lettuce.

Ps : I have a brother with sensory issues so my house is FILLED with junk food, he won’t eat anything else, so it’s pretty hard to not get tempted.

submitted by /u/Kakegurewi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O29Kdd

No comments:

Post a Comment