Tuesday, November 19, 2019

[F/150/5’7] Breaking a six month plateau

I lost 30 pounds the first half of this year, mainly by not snacking all the time and reducing my portions. To be fair, that was just the manifest behavior. The underlying cause was an addiction to food and a overall sense of hopelessness and poor work-life balance. I’ve maintained this weight loss and the lifestyle changes have become almost automatic. While I’m at a healthy weight, I am really not eating that great and feel that merely reducing carb consumption (unfortunately made more difficult by fact I’m moving to Paris in a month ;) ) and adding cardio (I walk every day but dreaming of doing 10k in Paris marathon this year) I could get unstuck in this plateau and start losing weight again. Anyways I just needed to make a public commitment to unsticking myself :). To kicking off a new me this December!

submitted by /u/behold_avi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QyUIxj

No comments:

Post a Comment