Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Been eating 500 or less cal a day

I’ve been intermittent fasting since August, and I lost 30lbs but since...Mid Sept I’ve developed this obsession of eating 500 or less calories a day. Going to the gym and working it all off;; Ive lost an additional 15lbs since then. I am desperate to reach my goal weight before 2020 (currently 155lb and want to be 145lb or less by end of December) BUT this is my realistic goal weight, my true goal is to be 125lb I know this is unhealthy, but I seem to be doing fine. Im active, I feel good, no headaches, I’m able to run at the gym and run errands all day.

But I’m a bit worried, I feel like I’ve devolved into this weight loss obsessed manic and my half my friends are rooting me on and the other half are very concerned. Will I be okay? I scoured the internet with people like me but everyone’s response is that I’m gonna get super sick or “die” But I’m feeling good, physically. To be honest Ive never felt better. But I was just wondering if this is feasible, if there are people who have done this and are okay.

submitted by /u/rhksnk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36AzHba

No comments:

Post a Comment