Monday, November 11, 2019

Delicious Fish

I have been struggling with weight loss for months. Now I have cut out most junk and eat mainly salads and lean meats. I also try to exercise for an hour a day. At first, I thought all diet food had to taste bad, but then... I gave up diet food from the store and decided to go all-out on fresh food.

I am becoming more of a cook in the process. I have discovered that garlic goes great on some fish!!! If you can, some minced garlic, rosemary, oregano, red pepper, minced onion, parsley and basil on mahi mahi - I have NEVER had fish taste so hood!!!

Walmart has a bag of four frozen mahi-mahi for $5. They have some salt-free garlic and herb seasoning that just... Mmmmm. Brings out all the best in the fish. And they're roughly 100 calories cooked! You can't beat delicious, low-calorie food.

submitted by /u/13Luthien4077
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32HK4XL

No comments:

Post a Comment