Monday, November 11, 2019

It it really this easy?

I started my weight loss plan about two weeks ago. I decided to cut out all soda, and i have kept that so far. (Which is something to be proud of, since used to eat multiple liters of coce a week) I go for walks few days a week, and very randomly do some cardio. I no longer eat snacks when bored. Is it really this easy?

Interestingly enough, i haven't lost a single pound. It's not something i'm very concerned about, since from what i've understood, it can take time before the results can be seen on the scale. Anyway, i've been feeling better, and more fit. For literally years, i tought losing weight would be hard, so i'd just stick to my unhealthy lifestyle. I was 110% sure i can't hold on to soda-free lifrstyle for more than a week, and that i'd just not be able to stop randomly eating when i just have nothing else to do. Well shit, i no longer have any desire to eat anything unless i have to.

I know the answer. It is yes. It is easy to lose weight. Or atleast it's simple. Just eat less calories than you consume. But is it easy to do, that is a different thing. But... After the first few days, i've had zero complaints about this. I literally feel like i have 100% changed my lifestyle.

So finally, is this really as easy as it appears, or am i missing something?

submitted by /u/Slagasvem
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NECOaO

No comments:

Post a Comment