Sunday, November 17, 2019

Desperate for advice NSFW

Hi everyone. I need some help with my body. Here’s a little bit about me:

I started my weight loss journey in 2016 weighing 235 pounds. I made some lifestyle changes such as dropping regular soda and my weight dropped to 190.

Then I began doing an hour of cardio a week and watching my carb intake. Not keto but just limited the bulk of my carbs to oatmeal or cereal at breakfast, and kept the rest of my meals protein heavy. Over about 6 months I dropped to 163, and then ultimately dropped to 150.

I maintained myself at 150 for about a year and a half, but then my weight began to creep up. I ended up at 160 and then started keto in an effort to stop the weight gain. I mana hard to stay around 160 for a year, but now I’m at 167.

I’m really not sure what I am doing wrong. I generally do an hour of cardio a week, and I have started lifting a couple times a week. I normally consume around 1500 calories a day. I am a male, 5’7, and currently weigh 167.

I’m including a picture of my at 160 and one at 167.

I am looking for advice on how to shred the weight that keeps creeping on, and on what to eat. Keto really isn’t working for me anymore, but I’m scared that my weight will jump up if I stop. What’s Gould my macros look like? I’m trying to lose fat and fit on muscle.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

pics

submitted by /u/vttrouble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NX32p9

No comments:

Post a Comment