Sunday, November 17, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey. I have several questions!

Hello all!

Male

5'8

204 lbs

26 years old.

Sedentary lifestyle.

To start off, I'm trying strictly CICO. I am limiting myself to 1500 a day, and I've been doing this for a week. Is this really effective for some people? It kinda worked for me before, but I can't see results without exercise. For example, I had 1300ish calories today, but 1010 of it was a giant Chipotle bowl with guac, sour cream, etc. The reason being it really fills me up, unlike other things. Thoughts? Any success stories with strictly CICO?

Also. what is the consensus on diet soda? I love diet Mountain Dew and Gatorade Zero, but are these things just making things harder to lose weight?

submitted by /u/Mikeb1123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xp0vXV

No comments:

Post a Comment