Sunday, November 17, 2019

I don’t know how to process this guys.

A week ago I weighed 235. I stepped on the scale today: 230.7

I lost 5 pounds.

The thing is, about 5 days before that I weighed 245.

So I’ve lost 15 pounds in ~2 weeks.

This feels surreal. I don’t remember the last time I weighed less than 230 and it’s about to happen... next week? Wow. Sophomore year me is making a comeback.

Here’s the thing: it doesn’t feel real. I feel like I’m losing weight too fast. Like maybe the scale is wrong. I’ve lost 15 pounds? My clothes all still fit the same (this is how I’m measuring growth- I still have some Ms I would like to fit back into).

But I just feel like I’m gonna get it back or this is a mistake. I don’t know how to feel. I’m happy as hell, don’t get me wrong. But is this normal? I thought weight loss was a long time process and so far I’m way ahead of schedule (planned to lose 40-45 pounds by April).

Beyond that: I haven’t done much and I actually doubted progress because I’ve gone over my calories a couple of times this week.

I’ve been limiting myself to 1,600 a day. But I’ve done more than that a couple times here and there, can’t lie. Had a delicious dominos pizza with some wings and soda on Friday. 2,700 calories that day.

And yet I still saw progress. I haven’t even hit the gym yet.

This is so surreal to me. I just wanted to get this out there.

submitted by /u/FTorrez81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32PU2WU

No comments:

Post a Comment