Sunday, November 17, 2019

I just ran for two minutes!

This is going to seem like a very small achievement but I just ran for two minutes uninterrupted on the treadmill and didn’t need to puke or rest after!

I fell off the wagon this week as I was the point person for an elderly family member in the hospital. In addition it was my daughter’s third birthday and well ... I ate all the feelings that I felt. I couldn’t make it to the gym this week and saw my gains (or rather losses) erased on the scale. It has been kind of a discouraging week for weight loss.

The last time I tried running on the treadmill I made it 30 seconds and needed a break. That was last month. But I just tried it again and ran for two solid minutes and didn’t feel completely wiped after.

It’s good to know that even though I’ve gained back a good chunk of what I lost, I haven’t completely lost my invisible gains.

submitted by /u/bojangleswagles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xp0MKs

No comments:

Post a Comment