Sunday, November 17, 2019

Motivation needed!

I’m 5’7 and have lost 50lb on my current weight loss journey which started 1st Feb 2018. Overall I have lost 85lb from being at my biggest in 2009.

But I’m now struggling to keep on track long enough to get myself under 190lb. I desperately want to see 189 but I get to 192 after 3 weeks being on track and then have a 2 week binge which takes me back up to 198....rinse and repeat for each block of 5 weeks.

Yesterday was the restart of ‘get your head in the game, it’s less than 6 weeks until Christmas’ and I have stuck to my 1500 cals (I was on an 1800 cal per day as was happy to lose small amounts slowly...it’s the ‘make small changes, rather than diet’ mindset that has lost me the 50lbs)

I’d love to hear what might work for others when they fall off the wagon but can get back on quickly. It only takes something like a cold to set me off eating comfort food for 2 straight weeks...even though I can feel it making me feel bunged up and sluggish. I just get desperate for food to wake up my tastebuds.

So, any amazing recipes, healthy snacks, motivational thoughts you can offer up, I’d be grateful for!

Thanks everyone

submitted by /u/Princes_Slayer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qkvLeg

No comments:

Post a Comment