Sunday, November 17, 2019

new game plan part 100000- long personal post

(F 19 174LBS 5'7)

- BACKSTORY: So I've been trying to get back to 150 lbs since new years 2018, starting at 165 lbs. I was able to maintain ~that weight for the whole year instead (which I was happy with because my weight had fluctuated soooo much for all of my adolescence and I finally learned to eat healthy food in healthy amounts.)

I started again new years 2019, saying I'd get to 150 lbs by the end of 2019, starting at 170 lbs. I then proceeded to gain 15 lbs up to 185 by April 1 (working at an ice cream shop and eating in dining commons for every meal will do that to you i guess), then I lost 10 lbs over the summer while working at target (best job for weight loss!!! I was running around that huge store for 8 hours a day, and I was too busy to notice).

I quit at target when this school year started, and I'm back to maintaining ~173 - 175 lbs (not on purpose!! I'm trying to lose weight and eating very well during the week, but then the weekend comes and I do like 10 shots and eat junk food with my friends, so i eat and drink back my deficit.)

- NOW: needless to say, I'm not reaching my health goals and I'm broke from eating out. I shifted my goal to being ~165 by new years (back to where I originally was!) but I'd be happy just breaking 170, since that's the lowest weight I've seen since I was 17. I thought I could just eat intuitively at this point, but I can only eat intuitively to maintain my weight. I already know how to lose weight, I just need to use what I know.

- GAME PLAN: I want to get really strict for the next 6 weeks, with my only "cheat days" being thanksgiving and christmas (not missing out on that! no maam!)

Main rule being: no spending money on food or drinks (no eating out, i can buy groceries of course) until I'm well into the 160s (as in around 165). money is another motivation so I can afford to get christmas gifts for my family!!

I'm going to start counting calories again, with my limit being btwn 1500 and 1700. I'll be cooking all my own meals, which will probably end up being a salad with nuts / olive oil / balsamic vinegar for lunch; a chicken/sesame oil/soy sauce broth soup with noodles, 2 eggs, and lots of veggies in it; and super dark chocolate if I really want a dessert)

I'm going to get exercise every day, but I can do whatever I want for this exercise. Like I can walk if I want, run if I want, bike, go to the gym and do strength training, do a pilates video, go dancing, mop the whole apartment, ANYTHING as long as I'm moving and a little sweaty for 30 min that day.

I'm going to only eat during full meals, and be fully present while eating (aka no using my phone or watching videos!! just sitting, eating, and enjoying my meal.) Waiting all afternoon for a homemade hot dinner when I get home makes dinner so much more satisfying :)))

so there's my new game plan. hmu if you're a college aged girl in a similar situation as me, i'd love to have someone to chat with at the end of the day about things!!

submitted by /u/lemonadeluvver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32POFXK

No comments:

Post a Comment